– Is this website safe?
– How much cash can I get today?
– Will I qualify?
– How do I collect my loan?
– How long does it take to get my loan?
– How do I repay my loan?
– What’s my interest rate going to be?
– What if I can’t make my loan payment on time?
– Where do I apply?
– What if I still have questions?
Direct Payday Lenders Online ™ has taken every precaution to ensure your information is 100% secure.
1. http://directpaydaylenders.online/secure/loan/ – You will notice the (s) on (https). This means that page has a positive SSL security certificate from COMODO that uses 256bit encryption.
2. http://directpaydaylenders.online/secure/loan/ – The payday loan application is VeriSign SSL Certificate certified and SecurityMetrics verified. Any information passing through this form to the payday lenders is encrypted and impossible to penetrate.
3. As a third layer of protection Direct Payday Lender ™ has passed an audit by and independent company called TrustGuard. We were awarded a security, privacy and business certificate which confirms that we operate a legitimate lender matching service with the proper security features in place.
A cash advance is a loan ranging from 100.00 – 1500.00 dollars. You may also have the opportunity to apply for a credit line of up to 12,500.00 dollars if you choose too.
Yes, 99.9% of the time you will qualify for a loan.
- If you have had your current job for at least 90 days
- If you are 18 years or older
- If you take home at least 1000.00 dollars per month
- If you have a bank account
- If you have a work phone number, home phone number and valid email address
It’s that simple!
Easy, once you are approved your cash will be electronically deposited into your checking account.
It takes about 3-5 minutes to complete the application and most loans are funded by the next business day.
You will discuss the repayment terms with your lender and the agreed upon amount is automatically withdrawn from your checking account. You don’t even have to think about it.
Your interest rate will depend on your unique situation and you can discuss this with your lender when he/she contacts you.
No problem, just contact your loan lender before your payment is due to set up an extension plan.
Go here to get your loan.
You can use the contact form here to drop us a line.